- Secure and convenient way to pay
- Make payments online, in-stores, and within apps
- Can be used with many Apple® and Android™ devices
- Safer than paying with your debit or credit card
- Can be used at millions of merchants worldwide
Pay in just a few steps!
Unlike using your physical debit card, Mobile Pay takes just a few seconds.
- Enable your card with Touch ID
- Hold your mobile device near the reader
- You will get a payment confirmation as soon as your transaction is complete. It’s that easy!
As an FSB customer, you can now make purchases quicker, easier and more secure using your mobile device. Mobile Pay works with many devices including:
- iPhone® 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and later, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models)
- iPad®, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and later
- Apple Watch®
- Android smartphones and tablets that are NFC enabled and 4.4 and above
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Edge, S6 Active and Galaxy Note 5
- Gear S2 smartwatch (only for transactions on NFC terminals)
Security is at the core of Mobile Pay.
Mobile Payments are a safer, more private way to pay online and in stores.
When you use Mobile Pay to make a purchase, your card numbers are never shared with merchants — instead Mobile Pay uses a device specific number and unique transaction code. And your card number is never stored on your device or the mobile servers.
Also, your purchases remain private – Mobile Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you. Recent purchases are kept in your mobile specific payment app if you want to review them, but that’s as far as it goes.
You can still earn rewards and perks associated with your cards.
Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Android Pay™ work with most major credit and debit cards — so you can keep earning rewards associated with your cards (including your monthly cash rewards if you have a Kasasa Cash® checking account with us!) Just add participating cards to your device’s wallet feature.