Wherever you are is good enough for us thanks to the flexibility of our free digital banking services.
- Secure and easy-to-use service for First State Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Business Online Banking
Business online banking offers all the convenience of personal online banking, plus other benefits to streamline business banking.
Additional features include:
- ACH debits and credits, including payroll
- Tax payments
- Wires functionality
- Download the App — Apple | Android
Contact us to request information on how to enroll in business online banking.
- Fast and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 1 year)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
First Time Users
Customers can enroll in FSB Mobile after accessing online banking. Simply log into your FSB online banking and click the Options tab. Access the mobile banking tab and follow the instructions to enroll. View the Getting Started Guide (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about mobile banking by viewing our Digital Banking FAQ.
Deposit checks — in an instant. FSBDirect Mobile Deposit helps you skip a trip to the bank and gives you access to your money quicker. Simply snap a photo of the front and back of your check, follow a few easy instructions, and your check is on its way to First State Bank for processing.
FSBDirect Mobile Deposit provides the flexibility of depositing your check wherever you are, no matter what time of day. Simply sign, snap, send!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Service for customers with an FSB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
Sign into your mobile app. Click on Deposits. Follow the prompts to get started.
Learn more about mobile deposit by viewing our Digital Banking FAQ.
- Secure, time-saving service for personal and business customers
- Account details easily accessible anytime via your online banking
- Displayed as PDFs, downloadable to your computer
- Enjoy peace of mind; eliminate a paper trail of your private information from getting into the wrong hands
- Increase organization; prevent paper storage hassles and paper waste
- No time spent waiting on statements necessary
- Avoid time spent searching for a past statement
- Better for the environment
- Easily view, print, save, and archive
First Time Users
To enroll in eStatements, you must first be enrolled in online banking. From there you will select the eStatements tab from the menu bar. The first time you click on the eStatements tab you'll be presented with an enrollment screen. To learn more about enrollment instructions and how eStatements work view our eStatements User Guide (PDF).