Save on your own terms with the flexibility of our straightforward FSB Savings account. Set aside in any amount you'd like, as often as you'd like — even set up direct deposit for an easy way to build your balance.
Whether you're saving for a rainy day, education expenses, or even that flux capacitor you've always dreamed of, we don't judge. And competitive interest on your entire balance helps you get there quicker. Get started with as little as $25 today and think of every deposit thereafter as another step closer to that end goal.
- Competitive interest paid on entire balance
- Interest compounded daily, paid quarterly
- Set aside for a wide range of personal needs or simply a rainy day
- Avoid the $3 quarterly service fee by maintaining a $300 minimum average balance1
- No monthly service fee for customers under 19 or over 62 years old
- 6 withdrawals per month/statement cycle; $10 per withdrawal in excess thereafter2
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail, or at an ATM3
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Direct deposit available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1A $50 fee will be charged if the account is closed within 90 days.
2By Federal Law, you may make no more than six pre-authorized withdrawals, Internet banking, automatic or telephone transfers, check draft, and debit card or similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
3Repeated violations require account closure, change of account type, termination or transfer capability or other remedial actions.