The new First State Bank experience is here
We have created a detailed guide containing the information you will need to know about the conversion and how it will affect you. If you can’t find what you are looking for, or if you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at 815.539.1541.
We appreciate you, your business and continuing to help make First State Bank your local community bank
Some items to keep in mind:
- When you log into your online banking for the first time, you will use the last 4 of your SSN as the password. You will then be prompted to change your password.
- Your Online Banking Username ID will be in all lowercase letters.
- Did you save the login URL on your computer for easy access to Online banking? You will need to access online banking through our website, and then you can save the new URL for logging in. If you saved the current one, it will no longer work.
- Do you use the mobile app? You will need to download the new app. Delete the old one. The new app has the same yellow background and logo as the current app. You can use the same username, but the password will be the last 4 of your SSN the first time logging in. Same as online banking. You can download the new app here:
- Do you use Bill Pay? We encourage you to print a copy of those payees to double check that they converted properly. Any eBill auto pays or Person-to-Person payees that you currently have set up will need to be reset on the new system. P2P will be utilized through Zelle going forward. Bill Pay will be available on the 27th.
- Your loan number will not change. You will continue to pay as you have previously. If you pay online, you will have to re-register if you had done so on the old system, or you can do 1 time payments without a login.
- All First State Bank ATMs will be unavailable starting at 3 p.m. Friday. While the ATMs are offline, we will refund all fees incurred at foreign ATMs.
- All Kasasa accounts will auto-qualify for the month of October
- Mobile check deposit will be available on October 27th.
- Online banking history will start showing on October 27th.
- Zelle will be available on November 5th.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact eSupport at 815.539.1541.