A Wonderful Place to Work!
We're passionate about providing exceptional service to the communities we're a part of. If you share that passion, consider joining our team! You'll enjoy a wonderful place to work with great perks and benefits.
See our current job opportunities below — then apply online, in person, or send us your resume.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
Or email your resume:
Fax your resume:
Mail your resume:
First State Bank
706 Washington St.
Mendota, IL 61342
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Open Positions
Technology Support Specialist, Mendota
Provide first line support for technology troubleshooting. Direct technology questions to the correct IT staff. Assist the IT Manager with core system maintenance. Work on projects involving the core system. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday and Saturdays as scheduled. The person that assumes this position will work from Mendota.
- Provides technical assistance to all departments and branches.
- Interacts with internal personnel to help resolve IT related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Assists in the strategic planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to all systems related to the bank’s core processing system.
- Implements IT security.
- Performs troubleshooting on IT systems related to the core system.
- Works with other IT staff to implement disaster recovery procedures.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of user accounts on the core system.
- Work with teams in the roll out new products, features and upgrades to the core and related systems.
- Participates in the creation and updating of technology related policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of IT systems such as PCs, phones, network communications, and databases.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Experience with core banking systems.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and keep up with changing technology.
- Be able to lift and carry equipment up to 25 lbs. in order to modify, install, clean and/or repair computer hardware.
Sufficient education, training, and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed, which would typically be acquired through:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of previous IT work experience preferred.
Loan Servicing Staff, Mendota
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for providing the best service possible to both bank customers and staff in working with all sold loans serviced by FSB while adhering to Bank, agency and regulatory policies and guidelines. This position daily processes payments received by mail, pay offs and pay off requests and customer service calls and any related document retention via the Aurora Document imaging system.
- Provide complete and comprehensive customer service
- Open daily mail
- Process all payments received by mail daily
- Process all pay offs received by mail daily
- Answer department phone calls
- Process and respond to requests for pay off statements
- Maintain records and documentation via Aurora Documents imaging system
- Cross-train on other department activities
- Other Duties or projects as assigned by management
FULL-TIME LOAN PROCESSOR, MENDOTA
Responsible for clerical work of moderate complexity that follows well established procedures. The loan processor is responsible for bookkeeping, title processing, computer skills, general clerical and typing ability. Duties and responsibilities will include loan documentation, loan booking and loan follow up (training will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detail oriented, energetic, team player & willingness to learn and grow