A Wonderful Place to Work!
We're passionate about providing exceptional service to the communities we're a part of. If you share that passion, consider joining our team! You'll enjoy a wonderful place to work with great perks and benefits.
See our current job opportunities below — then apply online, in person, or send us your resume.
Current Open Positions
Full-time Internet Banking Support Specialist, Mendota Branch
The Internet Banking Support Specialist is responsible for assisting First State Bank customers in all aspects of on-line banking. This position requires a solid IT background, particularly in the area of computer operating systems, and web browsers. A strong knowledge of First State Bank’s online banking products would be a plus. Troubleshooting will occur via phone support or through email.
- NetTeller Password resets
- Activate dormant NetTeller accounts
- Assist customers in troubleshooting on-line bill payment problems
- Troubleshoot Cash Management issues
- Troubleshoot FSB Direct issues
- Reset RSA questions
- Reset ITalk passwords
- Assist customers in troubleshooting Remote Deposit Capture problems
- Process On-line banking applications/creating NetTeller IDs
- Run RSA reports
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated communication skills, particularly phone skills and email/writing skills
- Personal Computing skills and experience with a strong background in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office (primarily MS Word and MS Excel), and the four main web browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari). Mac experience would be a plus.
- Previous banking experience
- Knowledge of on-line banking products or experience as a user of various on-line banking products
- Experience with smartphone and tablet computers (Android, iOS, or Windows)
Part-time Teller, Peru Branch
FIRST STATE BANK’s Peru Branch has an immediate need for a Part Time Teller. This person will work approximately 15 hours per week, including 2 Saturdays per month.
Handle banking transactions, including demand deposits, savings and loan payments. Cash handling experience, a plus.
Requires attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to enter data on computer with accuracy
Mature judgment is required to interpret and meet the needs of customers.
Previous teller and banking experience, a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fax your resume:
Mail your resume:
706 Washington St., Mendota, IL 61342