A Wonderful Place to Work!
We're passionate about providing exceptional service to the communities we're a part of. If you share that passion, consider joining our team! You'll enjoy a wonderful place to work with great perks and benefits.
See our current job opportunities below — then apply online, in person, or send us your resume.
Current Open Positions
Full-Time Teller/CSR, St. Charles West
This is a responsible position requiring initiative and knowledge of services available to customers.
Teller duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receives cash and checks for deposit, verifies amounts, and looks for check endorsements. Examines cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit bills
- Cashes checks for customers after verifying identification and checking account balances in accordance with bank policy
- Enter transactions into Vertex computer system and issue customer receipts
- Redeem Savings bonds
- Process credit card cash advances
- Count cash balance at beginning of shift and balances cash and checks against computer records at end of shift
- Prepare bank cashier’s checks
- Explain bank services and charges to customers
- Observe suspicious behavior and reports any such activity to head teller and/or security personnel as appropriate. In the event of a robbery, remains calm and follows bank procedures to safeguard customers and staff
- Balance ATM and coin machines
CSR duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Troubleshooting a variety of customer issues
- Opening accounts in streamline (personal & business) including HSA, IRA, & Trust accounts
- Assist customers with opening or renewing Certificates of Deposit
- Closing accounts
- Placing check orders
- Back up each CSR
- Be knowledgeable of Patriot Act
This person needs to be knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and general banking practices.
The position requires a mature, professional person with an outgoing personality, and the ability to conduct themselves with tact, courtesy, and have a genuine desire to serve others. They must possess the necessary judgment that is required to assess, interpret and meet the needs of customers. This person will represent and promote the bank and its various banking products.
This position requires multi-tasking while paying attention to detail and accuracy in handling various negotiable instruments. A thorough knowledge of forms and proper use of them in processing the various transactions is essential (training will be provided).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fax your resume:
Mail your resume:
706 Washington St., Mendota, IL 61342