Welcome to First State Bank
Since 1940, First State Bank has been a locally owned bank committed to providing value-added offerings, backed by exceptional service to the local communities we serve. We do so by providing a combination of cutting edge banking products and conveniences and also employing local professionals who take the time to get to know each customer's banking needs on an individual basis.
If you're new to First State Bank, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to visit our site and learn more about our institution. Please feel free to call or drop by at any time so that we can show you first-hand what First State Bank is all about. We invite you to take part in our ongoing growth.
Some of our standout services and security measures include:
- Kasasa Cash® – Free checking, plus rewards like interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds when simple qualifications are met.*
- Kasasa Saver® – Free automatic savings generator; Kasasa Saver links to your equally free Kasasa Cash account, transferring the rewards earned there to your savings every month when qualifications are met.*
- Vista Club (50+) – A versatile benefit program for our well-deserving customers 50 and better. Enjoy regular banking perks, plus an exciting schedule of trips and events to attend alongside other Vista Club members.
- Business Services – Streamline business operations and cut down on resources with the help of our accommodating business services.
- Insurance Services – Enjoy peace of mind knowing yourself, your family, and your assets are covered. We offer multiple insurance products to cover every aspect of your life through First State Insurance.
- Trust & Investments – Stay on track of your goals — long and short-term — with the help of our Trust Department.
Thank You from Us to You
All of us at First State Bank would like to thank our valued customers for over 75 years of loyalty to us. As we've thrived and grown throughout the years, we know that none of it would have been possible without the dedication of our customers. Thank you for your trust and respect in us — we promise to return that same level of trust, respect, and loyalty in the years to come.