MasterCard Debit Card
At most banks, a debit card is just a convenient piece of plastic. But for our Kasasa® account holders, a debit card is your golden ticket to qualify for rewards.
Sign up for free Kasasa checking account, and use your card to qualify for rewards that matter to you, including nationwide ATM fee refunds.* It's all the convenience of a free MasterCard® debit card, with all the benefits of First State Bank.
- Free MasterCard debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Available with any First State Bank checking account
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa Cash® checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- No finance charges or monthly service charges
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- MasterCard SecureCode™
SecureCode is a service that helps protect MasterCard accounts against unauthorized internet transactions. It uses identity information established between an individual cardholder (you) and the financial institution (us).
First State Bank is providing this service to you to improve the security of payment transactions in the electronic commerce environment. Once you activate SecureCode, your card cannot be used at a participating internet merchant without authentication by an authorized user of your account. Now that's secure!
Ensure your online activities are lock-tight and secure with a personal pin known only to you, from MasterCard.
- Free for MasterCard holders
- Peace of mind when shopping online
- A private code only you know
How To Use It
You will find SecureCode easy to use
When you enroll in SecureCode and then use your MasterCard for an Internet purchase at a participating merchant, a window displays requesting your password in much the same way you enter a PIN during a face-to-face transaction or at the ATM.
After you enter your password, the information is authenticated and your purchase is complete.