FSBDirect Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks — in an instant. FSBDirect Mobile Deposit helps you skip a trip to the bank and gives you access to your money quicker. Simply snap a photo of the front and back of your check, follow a few easy instructions, and your check is on its way to First State Bank for processing.
FSBDirect Mobile Deposit provides the flexibility of depositing your check wherever you are, no matter what time of day. Simply sign, snap, send!
FSBDirect Mobile Deposit Details
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an FSB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
Speak to a customer service representative for details on how to apply.
What is FSB Direct and how do I access it?
FSB Direct allows anyone with a deposit account at First State Bank and a smart phone to deposit checks from anywhere.
- Sign in to the FSB Mobile app and click the deposit button
- Touch the "Deposit" tab and follow the onscreen instructions
- Endorse the back of the check with "Mobile Deposit Only", your name, and your account number.
- Take a photo of the front, then the back of your check
- Enter the dollar amount of the check
- Choose the account you would like to deposit into
- Click Deposit Check
What kind of checks can I deposit?
We'll accept U.S. personal, business, and federal checks. We will not accept foreign checks or savings bonds through FSB Direct.
Are there any fees to use FSB Direct?
Nope, FSB Direct is a convenient way for you to deposit checks into your First State Bank accounts faster.
What should I do with my check after I deposit it?
After you receive an email from us confirming we have received the image, securely store the check for 14 days. After 14 days, destroy the check by first writing VOID across the front of the check then shredding it.
When will my check deposit be available?
When an image of an item you transmit through FSB Direct is received and accepted before 4:00pm Central Time on a business day that we are open, we consider that day to be the day of your deposit and your funds will generally be available after 6:00pm. If funds are deposited after 4:00pm, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
I deposited my check into the wrong account, what should I do?
Once the deposit becomes available, you can transfer the money into the account you want through NetTeller, and because it is an internal transfer, the funds will be available immediately.
What would cause my check to be rejected?
There are a few reasons why your check would be rejected. Here are a few examples:
- We can't read your check
- The corners of your check are cut off
- The image is too light or too dark
- Information on the check is unclear
- Your check is greater than the deposit limit
- You are missing a signature on the back