Build your savings goals — automatically. Free Kasasa Saver takes the work out of savings by doing the heavy lifting for you. This innovative account is linked to your equally free Kasasa Cash® checking account.
Every month, the rewards earned in your Kasasa Cash checking are automatically transferred to Saver, where they receive high interest. Save the hard work for something else. Kasasa Saver® makes reaching your goals as easy breezy as the windy city itself.
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash® account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances of all sizes if qualifications are met on Kasasa Cash
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- FDIC insured
- $1.00 minimum balance to open account
- Interest rates may vary
- By Federal Law, you may make no more than six pre-authorized withdrawals, Internet banking, automatic or telephone transfers, check draft, and debit card or similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
- Repeated violations require account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capabilities or other remedial actions.
- You may make unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail, or at an ATM
How Does Kasasa® Work?
Simple things like using your debit card and receiving eStatements save you time and make life easier. Those small changes also help save us some money. We can then pump that money back into the community — and to pay you rewards!
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post to and settle to your account
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post to and settle to your account
Qualifying for the Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. Even if you don't qualify, there's still no monthly service fee and you still earn interest at the base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning the huge rewards the very next qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6.01.15. Rates may change after account is opened. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each qualification cycle, nationwide ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the last business day of the previous statement cycle through the business day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle. "Qualification Cycle" is not the same as Monthly Statement Cycle. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver after each statement cycle and then compounds at the Kasasa Saver interest rate. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash account are met each qualification cycle, all balances in Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 0.50%. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver account earn 0.03% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying debit card/ACH transactions. Nationwide ATM fee reimbursements (Kasasa Cash account only) provided only if qualifications are met within the qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of a questioned ATM fee. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Electronic Checks and FSB Bank to Bank transfers do not count towards qualifying payments.